- The Royal Irrigation Department
is responsible for water distribution areas under the department's supervision.
These agencies will work in close collaboration to coordinate and increase
the efficiency of their activities.
- The Bangkok Metropolitan Authority (BMA)
is responsible for areas in the BMA area as indicated on the map.
- The Supreme Commands of the Army, Navy, and
Air-Force are responsible for the eastern Samut Prakarn area.
- The Office of Accelerated Rural Development
is responsible for the area along the Tha Chin River, east of Bangkok.
- The Public Works Department is
responsible for the Pra Padaeng and Samutchedi districts in Samut Prakarn
- The State Railway of Thailand and the Department
of Highways are responsible for dredging and disposing of water
hyacinth weeds around various structures, in canals and around infrastructures
such as drainage pipes, bridges, etc., under their supervision.